Mistakes (Video from August 27)

CORRECTIONS (AUDIO) 

Opinion:   /əˈpɪn.jən/

Earlier: /ˈɜːrliər/

Many Genius= Many Geniuses

Discipline: /ˈdɪsəplɪn/

Persistence: /pɚˈsɪstəns/ 

Don’t: /doʊnt/

Capable: /ˈkeɪpəbəl/ 

Capable of follow = capable of following

People is: People are 

Obstacles: /ˈɑbstəkəl/

I’m interesting= I’m interested  

Important: /ɪmˈpɔrtnt/

A person genius= a genius person  

This person don’t = doesn’t 

Think: /θɪŋk/

Areas: /ˈɛriə/

Math: /mæθ/

Each: /itʃ/

More clean= cleaner or clearer  

For create = to create

Obviously: /ˈɑbviəsli/

A person intelligent = an intelligent person

They was: They were 

I love writer = I love to write

Mentioned: /ˈmɛnʃənd/

That is painter= that he was a painter

I really like write= I really like TO write

Message: /ˈmæsɑːdʒ/

Transmit: /trænzˈmɪt/

Him feelings = his feelings

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

e-Portfolio: Session 5 (September 10)